"The Wexner Center nurtures our love of the arts with amazing exhibitions, exciting performances, creative film programs, and opportunities to meet the most interesting people."—Joyce and Chuck Shenk, Donor Circles Members
Step Inside the Circles!
Private support is essential to ensuring that the Wexner Center continues to thrive as an incubator for creative expression across all art forms and a generator of educational initiatives serving all ages. Your membership not only funds programs that inspire, invigorate, challenge, and engage you all year long, but also celebrates the center’s achievements over its first quarter century, which have helped to make Columbus an ever more vibrant, smart, and open community.
Just for You: Invitations to Private Donor Events!
Meet visiting filmmakers, visual artists, and performing artists and mingle with Wexner Center Foundation trustees and fellow Donor Circles members at private events organized specifically for Donor Circles members. By joining Donor Circles, you will receive an array of privileges year-round and experience the Wex from an insider’s perspective.
Extraordinary Service and Events
Any time you want to order tickets for a Wexner Center performance, film, ticketed lecture, or gallery visit, call the dedicated Donor Circles line at (614) 292-8935. You'll receive priority assistance from a ticket office manager who appreciates your support of the center.
Director’s Circle ($1,500–$2,999) Benefits
- 2 tickets to the Wexner Center Anniversary Party.
- An invitation to special events surrounding the presentation of the Wexner Prize to an outstanding contemporary artist (when the prize is awarded during your membership year).
- Exclusive occasions to meet art-world personalities, Wexner Center Foundation Trustees, and fellow Donor Circles members.
- Yearlong public recognition on-site at the Wexner Center on our electronic donor boards and in selected Wexner Center materials.
- Two free tickets to a selected performance and a film/video presentation. Priority ticket assistance and exclusive ticket hotline. Discounts on four performance tickets and six film tickets per event. You can also buy the best seats prior to public sales.
- 20% discount in our acclaimed Wexner Center Store and personal shopping assistance by appointment. 10% discount at Heirloom Café.
- Reciprocal member privileges at more than 750 museums around the globe, more than 50 modern and contemporary museums in the US, and at 15 Ohio museums.
- Two complimentary exhibition catalogues, personally selected by the director.
Producers Circle ($3,000–$4,999) Benefits
- All benefits at the Director’s Circle Level
- A complimentary one-year gift membership (Friend level) to present to the person of your choice.
Armory Circle ($5,000–$9,999) Benefits
- All benefits at the Producers Circle Level
- Private exhibition tour for you and four guests led by Director Sherri Geldin (by appointment only).
Benefactors Circle ($10,000–$24,999) Benefits
- All benefits at the Armory Circle Level
- An additional two tickets to the Wexner Center Anniversary Party
- Eligible to host a private event at the Wexner Center and receive a 25% discount on the event rental fee (subject to availability and all other fees and conditions).
Trustees Circle ($25,000+) Benefits
- All benefits at the Benefactors Circle Level
- An additional four tickets to the Wexner Center Anniversary Party
- Recognition as a “Major Donor” in selected Wexner Center publications and on our website.
Producers Circle members and above may receive recognition in The President’s Club, The Ohio State University’s largest and most prestigious major donor recognition group.
Memberships are renewable on a yearly basis. Benefits are subject to change.
Out on the Town, a program in collaboration with Dine Originals Columbus, will be phased out in 2015. While new cards will no longer be printed, participating restaurants will continue to honor any Out on the Town cards with a valid expiration date. The Wexner Center will continue to provide Out On The Town cards to our members, while supplies last, through 2015.