At the Wexner Center for the Arts, we strive to ensure that our work environment fosters an appreciation for diversity and is as stimulating, inspiring and diverse as the many artists, programs and art forms we present.
In building our team, we keep these guiding principles in mind:
- We seek to recruit and retain the best talent we can find.
- We value the uniqueness of every individual.
- We believe the diversity of individuals and talent enriches our entire workplace.
- We emphasize appreciation and respect for every one on our team and underscore fairness and integrity in all we do.
- We provide opportunities to grow your skills and know-how in ways that are mutually rewarding to you and to the Center.
- We encourage our team to strike a balance between work and personal responsibilities because that balance benefits all of us.
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the duty and responsibility of every member of the Wexner Center for the Arts to create and maintain an environment free of discriminatory acts or behavior. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, compensate and in all ways, treat each associate fairly and equitably in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender presentation, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status is not tolerated.
Updated: December 6, 2006