Wexner Center's "15 Seconds of Fame" TV Commercial Contest
Calling all Warhol fans, iMovie jockeys, and aspiring video directors! Here's your chance to show off your skills and get in on the excitement and spirit of our upcoming exhibition, Andy Warhol: Other Voices, Other Rooms. Just create a short :15 second commercial for the exhibition (there are a few stipulations below), post it to YouTube, and send the address of your creation to us--that's it.
The winning clip (as selected by our staff) will become instant members of our Warhol Club, meaning, among other benefits, free admission to the exhibition for its entire run, as well as a $250 gift certificate from the Wexner Center Store. What's more, your clip will run on broadcast TV throughout the fall promoting the Warhol exhibition.
Rules and Directions:
- All video clips must be exactly :15 seconds in length
- do not use copyrighted Andy Warhol artwork or any other copyrighted materials, this will disqualify your entry
- be funny, memorable, weird, and/or unique
- title your YouTube clip "Andy Warhol: Other Voices, Other Rooms - Wexner Center"
- send the address of your YouTube clip along with your name to email@example.com
- entries accepted through September 2, 2008
- winning entry will be notified by September 5, 2008
Text on Screen:
- clip must contain the following text on screen (separately, or together) for a readable amount of time:
- "Andy Warhol: Other Voices, Other Rooms"
- "Exclusive U.S. Presentation"
- "September 13-February 15"
- "Wexner Center for the Arts"
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and good luck!
You can see the entries that have already been submitted here.