Campus Campaign is a fundraising program exclusively for Ohio State faculty and staff, allowing for gifts to be directed to specific units at the university. If you’re employed by OSU, please consider giving to and/or becoming a member of the Wex through this program. By giving or joining through Campus Campaign, you’ll also be getting a deal! Choose fund #309039 to buy a membership at a discount.
Sign up online for an automatic payroll deduction
- Go to https://www.osu.edu/giving/philanthropy-programs/campuscampaign/
- Click the “Give Online or Search for Funds” button
- On the Ohio State login page please enter your name.# and your current Ohio State password
- That will take you to the Campus Campaign site which will display your current payroll gift information; add funds as desired
Make a one time or recurring donation online
Contribute by mail
- Download this form, fill it out, and mail it to us:
The Ohio State University Foundation
1480 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, OH 43221
Friend (only $6/month through payroll deduction)
- Free gallery admission for you and a guest
- Priority access to music, theater, dance, and film tickets
- Discounts on performing arts and film tickets
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- 10% off every day at Heirloom Café and the Wexner Center Store
- Reciprocal member benefits at 15 Ohio museums
- Admission discounts at select central Ohio museums and attractions
Household (only $12/month through payroll deduction)
All the benefits of a Friend membership plus:
- Two free passes to any regularly priced film screening
- Free admission and select benefits at more than 800 museums across North America
- Member benefits for all youth (18 and under) in your household
The first cup of coffee is on us!
Each new member joining through Campus Campaign will receive a voucher for a complimentary beverage at Heirloom Café.
You can multiply your support of the Wexner Center with a matching gift from your or your spouse's company. For more information, please visit Ohio State's matching gifts page.