Campus Campaign is a fundraising program exclusively for Ohio State faculty and staff, allowing for gifts to be directed to specific units at the university. If you’re employed by OSU, please consider giving to and/or becoming a member of the Wex through this program. By giving or joining through Campus Campaign, you’ll also be getting a deal! Choose fund #309039 to buy a membership at a discount.
Wexner Center for the Arts
1871 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43210
Friend (only $6.25/month through payroll deduction)
- Free admission to our exhibitions
- Advance ticket sales and registration
- Ticket discounts on performing arts (from jazz to international dance and theater) and films
- Savings at the Wexner Center Store and at Heirloom café
- Exclusive member events
Patron (only $21/month through payroll deduction)
All the benefits of a Friend membership plus:
- Two complimentary film tickets
- Discounts at selected Dine Originals Columbus restaurants through the exclusive Out on the Town program
- Benefits at more than 450 museums
- Member benefits for all youth (18 and under) in your household
Special Gift for Household+ Members (when you join via Campus Campaign)
New members at the Household level and above receive a free Wexner Center insulated cup.
Extra Store Savings
All Ohio State faculty and staff who join or renew their Wexner Center membership through Campus Campaign 2014 will receive 20% off any single item in the Wexner Center Store.
You can multiply your support of the Wexner Center with a matching gift from your or your spouse's company. For more information, please visit Ohio State's matching gifts page.