Share the Wex
Special Membership Offer
Members--share your interest in contemporary art and culture and get the chance to win Wexner Center memorabilia and prizes.
Keep reading for a full list of prizes and details. Know anyone who would enjoy discounts on tickets to the Wexner Center's innovative, international performing arts and film events? Who would appreciate savings every day in the Wexner Center Store and Café, advance ticket sales and early registration opportunities, plus invitations to exclusive events with art-world personalities? In May we're giving current Wexner Center members extra incentives to share these exciting and generous benefits they enjoy year-round with like-minded friends and colleagues. We know you have some!
When you sign up a friend between April 28 and May 23--for as little as $50 for a new individual membership--you both are entered into a drawing for a raft of great prizes, including store gift certificates, free membership extensions, and autographed Wexner Center memorabilia. You could even win the grand prize of a pair of American Airlines vouchers good for travel within the continental United States! (See complete list of prizes below.)
There's no limit to how many entries you may earn-–one for every new member you sign up. The prize drawing takes place during the Member Talk and Tour from 6-8 pm on Tuesday, May 23, at the Wexner Center (members need not be present to win).
Watch your mailbox or contact the membership office at (614) 292-1777 for more information about this special offer. To participate, your friends should join before May 23 by mail or in person at the Patron Services Desk or Wexner Center Store. They'll need your member number to enter you both into the giveaway. When joining online, place the member number in the promotional code field to enter.
SHARE THE WEX PRIZES
(1) Pair of American Airlines vouchers good for travel within the continental United States
(1) $500, $250 & $100 Wexner Center Store gift certificates
(10) Pair of complimentary FV passes
(5) One-year extensions of current Wexner Center general level membership
(2) Wooden oars autographed by performance artist Alison Knowles (Art after Hours: Artists at Work, October 2004)
(3) Improvography T-shirts autographed by dancer Savion Glover
(1) American Ballet Theater promotional poster autographed by five primary dancers (March 2005)
(1) Nenette and Boni film poster autographed by director Claire Denis
(1) The Good Body softcover book autographed by Eve Ensler (January 2006)
(1) De Kooning: An American Master hardcover book autographed by writers Mark Stevens and Annalyn Swan
(1) Eero Saarinen hardcover monograph/coffee table book autographed by writer Jayne Merkel
(1) Alexis Rockman illustrated coffee table book signed by the artist
(2) The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio hardcover book signed by author Terry Ryan
(1) Vanishing Point exhibition catalogue autographed by seven presenting artists
(1) Work Ethic exhibition catalogue autographed by curator Helen Molesworth and presenting artists Alison Knowles, Hope Ginsburg, Tom Marioni, and Mierle Laderman Ukeles
(1) Landscape Confection exhibition catalogue autographed by curator Helen Molesworth and eight presenting artists