Super Sunday: Art Studio with Madeline Conway and Dora Rodriguez
Art Studio with Madeline Conway and Dora Rodriguez
Bring the whole family to explore Todd Oldham’s whimsical fashions and enjoy activities led by two local visual artists—all free of charge! Our Oldham-inspired Super Sunday will feature the fabulous, interactive costuming explorations of emerging artist and Ohio State student Madeline Conway and collaborator Dora Rodriguez. Join us for an afternoon full of fashion and creative investigation for all ages—and expect to find beauty in unexpected places (and materials)!
Here’s what’s on tap:
• Explore a textile landscape where you’ll find items to construct your own wearables (or supplement your current outfit). Trade and collaborate with others to find the items that speak to you.
• Make your own duct-tape messenger bag!
• Work on coloring pages made just for this event.
• Local chamber music group Chamber Brews performs and leads an activity in Heirloom Café at 1, 1:30, and 2 PM.
• Heirloom Café is open noon–4 PM with a selection of beverages and baked goods.
All Super Sunday activities are free and include admission to the galleries. No sewing experience is required. Roaming docents will be on hand to enhance your experience of the exhibition All of Everything: Todd Oldham Fashion.
Questions? Please contact Jean Pitman at (614) 292-4614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free for all audiences
(no tickets or registration required)
MAJOR SUPPORT FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILY PROGRAMS
Megan and Mark Kvamme
GENEROUS SUPPORT FOR YOUTH AND FAMILY PROGRAMS
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
SUPPORT FOR FREE AND LOW-COST PROGRAMS
Cardinal Health Foundation
GENERAL OPERATING SUPPORT FOR THE WEXNER CENTER
Greater Columbus Arts Council
Ohio Arts Council
The Columbus Foundation