During the prolonged construction at 15th and High St. the most updated information regarding parking and lane closures can be found here.
There are many options for parking when coming to view the exhibition or attending an event at the Wexner Center for the Arts.
On-campus parking is available at:
- Arps Garage to the north of the Wexner Center on High Street is available for visitor parking after 4PM and on weekends.
- *Ohio Union South Garage, just a little south of the center.The Ohio Union South garage is accessible from High Street and College Road.
- Wheelchair-accessible parking is available in the Ohio Union South Garage. There are also a very limited number of spaces in front of Mershon Auditorium; please note that some of these are reserved for Ohio State permit holders
These are your closest options to the Wexner Center, Mershon Auditorium, and Weigel Hall. For additional information please visit the CampusParc website. This will provide you with the most up-to-date parking information for the Ohio State University campus and provide a list of additional parking options.
Special Event Parking:
- There are times when events taking place at the Wexner Center or on campus have special event parking. During these times, drivers will need to pay $5 (cash only) to enter the garage, and will not be charged upon exit (provided you leave by 6 AM the following day). Please hold on to your garage ticket, as it may be needed to exit the garage.
Football Game Days:
- All parking areas on campus are subject to football game day parking policies on home football Saturdays. Please expect increased traffic and a higher demand for parking in the campus area on those days.
Short Term Parking:
- A very limited amount of short-term metered parking is also available in front of Mershon Auditorium.
Riding a bike?
- Bicycle racks are located across the walkway from our College Road entrance.
*Please allow extra time for parking due to construction along High Street at the Union Garage entrance. A left turn into the Union Garage from north-bound High Street could be challenging. We recommend if you are traveling north on High Street to turn left (west) at the 12th Avenue/ High Street intersection, then right on College Road entering the Union Garage from the west side. Those traveling south on High Street may want to consider using the ARPS garage (located on 16th Avenue) instead.