"The Wexner Center nurtures our love of the arts with amazing exhibitions, exciting performances, creative film programs, and opportunities to meet the most interesting people."—Joyce and Chuck Shenk, Donor Circles Members
Step Inside the Circles!
The dedicated patrons of the Donor Circles belong to our highest categories of individual giving and provide essential funding for all of our programs, helping the Wex to thrive as a cultural beacon in the Midwest and a vital community resource for all ages. By joining Donor Circles, you will receive an array of privileges year-round and experience the Wex from an insider’s perspective.
Just for You: Invitations to private donor events!
Meet visiting filmmakers, visual artists, and performing artists and mingle with Wexner Center Foundation trustees and fellow Donor Circles members at private events organized specifically for Donor Circles members.
Extraordinary Service and Events
Anytime you want to order tickets for a Wexner Center performance, film, ticketed lecture, or gallery visit, call the dedicated Donor Circles line at (614) 292-8935. You'll receive priority assistance from a ticket office manager who appreciates your support of the center.
Member Privileges to Enjoy All Year
- Free gallery admission
- Opportunities to meet extraordinary artists in all fields
- Invitation to the Wexner Prize event
- Priority ticket assistance and discounts
- Discounts on performing arts tickets (up to four per event) and film tickets (up to six per film)
- Additional free tickets as specified
- Reciprocal benefits at 450 museums around the globe, more than 50 modern and contemporary musuems in the US, and at 15 Ohio musuems
- An Out on the Town discount card good at more than 25 Dine Originals restaurants
- Director's Circle and above receive invitations to the Anniversary Party
All Donor Circles members receive Wexner Prize invitations, discounts on four performing arts tickets and six film tickets per event, and additional benefits for two adults and children 18 or under in the same household. Director's Circle members and above receive invitations to the anniversary gala. Memberships are renewable on a yearly basis.