How does it work? Teams of four gather in our Performance Space (doors are at 6 so you can check out the galleries and grab your pizza and beer before we start), and at 7 PM we begin in on three rounds of trivia from a range of general knowledge and contemporary culture topics. After the third round, the top two teams come up front for a final game-show-style lightening round. The winners walk away with both bragging rights and prizes, including four tickets to the fast-approaching mega-party Off the Grid.
What if you don't have four people to play with? Just register for the night here, and we'll pair you with a team at the event.
Trying to get a leg up on the other teams? We're doing some final tweaks to the questions but here are the themes for tomorrow night's questions:
* Semi-famous Columbus art personalities
* Harder Targets
* Famous parties in history
* Popular culture is killing us all
* Movie quote
* Twitter will save the world
* Coffee or Tea: Palin' in Comparison (no hopey changey stuff)
* I want to go to there
* Television theme song
* "Hey Lady!"
* 8th Grade Science
* Requisite category on contemporary art
* One hit wonder
* Where were you last night?
* RIP Conan O'Brien
Still more questions? Leave them in the comments. See you tomorrow!