"The Wexner Center for the Arts is one of the major entities that has elevated the status of this Midwestern city to a high level of visibility…..A magnificent facility."—Raeanne Ellis (also a member of the GenWex Advisory Council)
Join us! Become a member and take advantage of an array of benefits, including free gallery admission, ticket discounts, and invitations to exclusive events. You’ll also be helping the Wex to thrive as an internationally renowned haven for cultural exploration and artistic experimentation, a vibrant place that allows for “aha” moments of discovery year-round and for all ages.
Benefits for All Members
- Free gallery admission
- Advance ticket sales and registration
- Discounts on performing arts tickets (up to two per event) and film ticket (up to four per film)
- Exclusive member events, including gallery tours and classes, events with art world personalities, member-only film screenings, and exhibition preview parties
- Savings in the Wexner Center Store (including discounts on Herman Miller products) and at Heirloom café
- All membership benefits begin as soon as you join and continue for one year
Friend ($75): Benefits listed above for two adults in the same household, plus reciprocal member benefits at 15 Ohio museums and various admission discounts throughout Central Ohio*
Household ($150): Friend-level benefits, plus reciprocal member benefits at 750 museums around the globe, more than 50 modern and contemporary museums in the US, and more than 30 museums in both the U.S. and Canada, and an Out on the Town discount card good at participating Dine Originals restaurants
Patron ($250): Household-level benefits, plus two free performing arts tickets and savings on two additional tickets (per event) to performances and films
Fellow ($500): Patron-level benefits, plus a free exhibition catalogue, customized private tours, and private donor events
Vanguard ($1,000): Fellow-level benefits, plus a 20% discount in the Wexner Center Store and recognition in the annual report
*Please be sure to contact member institutions for further information on reciprocal benefits prior to visiting.
Benefits subject to change.