COSI is opening a new drop-in creative space for teens and the Columbus Metropolitan Library, Columbus Museum of Art, WOSU Public Media, and Wexner Center for the Arts are celebrating too! Check out five teen spaces that let you explore and create during one interactive event! And it’s FREE, just like the programs happening every week.
Start at COSI to:
- Experience COSI’s new space
- Explore green screen video at WOSU@COSI
- Grab free pizza
- Check out video made by teens at the Wexner Center for the Arts
Then, hop on a shuttle bus to visit:
- The Columbus Museum of Art’s teen space to experiment in their sound booth and make cool buttons
- Columbus Metropolitan Library’s YouMedia Teens at Main Library to try Foldify on the iPad and grab a free T-shirt
- Visit and participate at all four spaces and you’ll receive be entered to win a free iPad Mini or a pair of Beats by Dre urBeats earphones!
- Post five mentions of #surgeignite or #surgecolumbus on Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media site and receive a second drawing entry—bring your mobile device to show us!
Cosponsored with SURGE Columbus with funding from Battelle.
SURGE Columbus is made possible by major support from Battelle and the Institute of Museum and Library Services, with support from the MacArthur Foundation.
Free for teens
GENERAL OPERATING SUPPORT FOR THE WEXNER CENTER
Greater Columbus Arts Council
Ohio Arts Council